Monday, July 5, 2010

Boston 13.1 In Photos


Photos from the Inaugural Boston 13.1 June 27, 2010




This seems to be the start of the race because I look pretty comfortable.


Clearly, I havem't hit the wall yet.

Right before I kicked it up a notch because I realized I could still get under 2:30 after all.



Sprinting to the finish line!

Official Time: 2:29.30




I have a ton of photos from the dinner and around Boston as well but I don't want to overload one post with photos! I might add those on a separate page :)

5 comments:

H Love said...

woo hoo! nice job!

runluaurun.com said...

way to go! glad you don't have any chipmunk-face pics like I had!

Berryfine said...

Hahaha Luau I thought about jacking some of yours as well and posting them ;)

runluaurun.com said...

You are always welcome to...just be gentle.

inspiREDtorun13 said...

Oh man. I think these photos reminded me just how long 13.1 miles is when you do it solo. I always have at least one photo toward the end where I look mentally retarded. Jealous you don't ;)