Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Musings

  • Would everyone please just shut the fuck up about this "Scam" Newton thing? (For those of you under a rock, Scam is what anyone outside of the Auburn fanbase has taken to calling Auburn quarterback Cam Newton) If nothing comes of this, you'll look like an ass. Which you already do since your team isn't as good and has a shittier record than Auburn. You just look like a fucking immature, sore loser. And if later on revelations lead to him being stripped of any awards he received this season and Auburn's record being tainted, then we can all have a nice little laugh and pat ourselves on the back for having been the bigger person at the time.
  • Getting up in the morning is a lot harder than it used to be. Which I don't get since I now have a big girl job and something to live for. Or so I thought.
  • My kitchen sink is clogged. I could have told you that was going to happen since my garbage disposal makes a weird noise and doesn't suck a damn thing down. That finally caught up to me. Unfortunately, that water is just going to hang out there until I clean the apartment because no one is getting past that door until my bras are put away.
  • I really, really dislike the new employee in our office. Like I have no common ground and she's fucking dense. Also, asking me the same question over and over again is not going to get you a different answer. Actually, yes, my answer will change in that it will be a lot ruder (is that a fucking word?). I might throw a fucking or shit in there as well.
  • Today I did nothing at work. And yet my boss thinks I'm a workaholic. I should have been an actress.
  • This. Right. Here:


Make sure you listen for the That's What She Said Moment at around the 1:24 mark. If you go to You Tube watch their booze one too. Pretty classic. I actually really want to try it.
  • I missed a deadline on my story. Which I guess I should work on right now. But reviewing educational software seems wayyyyy less fun than trolling the internet.
  • I am the most unprofessional person. For instance, today I thought it might be a grand idea to share the link to this blog with one of my vendors (and my phone boyfriend...HIIIIIII TONY). This seems like a not very bright idea to everyone else but fuck it. Won't be the first time my internet shananigans get me into hot water.
  • Blogger won't let me spell-check this. Whatever. I'll just spell everything wrong and see how much you enjoy reading it. Which is not possible actually as my degrees in journalism and literature prohibit me from purposefully posting something like that. However, if I speed through this and hit publish before I get a chance to review it mayyyyyybeeeee....

No comments: