Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hump Day Hotties


I'm on a bit of a life guard kick recently (mayhaps because it's so damn cold in the winter and I need a beach and a stud muffin?). Anyway, today's Hump Day Hottie is a little dim but hot nonetheless. Plus he spends HOURS doing crunches and push ups in order to maintain his body for the ladies. I can't not share him with you. However, if he walked up and said I'm going to fuck one of the two of you, I'd promptly knock you the fuck out andhave my way with him. Just a heads up. And say hello to David.
Dave, I give you an 8. Mainly because I know you have a hot body but you blocked all the damn shirtless pictures of you. You are killing me smalls. Trust me, he spends a lot of time on that body and I'd like to help him out with that but so far he has not offered to let me. Tell me what you think and don't forget to nominate your own Hump Day Hotties at mylittleblackbook11@gmail.com!

No comments: