Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hump Day Hotties

Brrrrr..... I am freezing and I need someone to warm me up. Thank God it's Wednesday and I'm bringing you a Hump Day Hottie to get you through the chill of the day. Today's gentleman is just that. I have secretly crushed on this guy for some time. Unfortunately, a friend dated him so that kind of puts the kibosh on any attempts at dating (or even fucking him). We did, however, spend a night in a bed talking one time. I'm just as confused as you are. Anyway, Eric isn't on facebook but his friends are and I even went so far as to find him on his company website to bring you a shirtless photo. Who loves you?
Eric I don't normally go for blonds but damn, I'd fake drown just to get your lips on mine. Therefore, I'm giving you a 9 out of possible 10. Ladies, what's the verdict?

No comments: