Thursday, December 9, 2010

Golden Showers

Tonight, I went to dinner with a member of my gaggle and some of his buddies from work. He was in town for a short layover and they work for a national company and used to be a part of his rotation. After he left for the airport, shit got STRANGE. His buddy started telling this story of which I will summarize:

G got fucked up and came home with his girlfriend, K. They went to bed in their bedroom but work up in the guest bedroom. He was naked. They talked for a few minutes and then he went to the bathroom and noticed a puddle on the floor. Thinking they had a leak in the sink, he opened the cabinet and realized it was actually pee on the floor. He comes back to the bed and tells K about the piss. Eventually they determine that they are in the guest room because the sheets are in the wash. Someone pissed the bed. That someone was him. THIS TIME. As in until she walked through the apt and stumbled across his wet underwear she THOUGHT THERE MIGHT BE A CHANCE IT WAS HER. In fact, after he confessed she admitted that she knew the whole time why they switched rooms because she woke them up and put the sheets in the dryer. She just wasn't sure whose fault this debacle was.

Which led to G telling us the story with "it happens with the one you love." Which led to me thinking about Golden Showers and this video:


I've never had someone wet the bed WITH ME IN IT. However, I have had a boyfriend, The First, piss all over my freshly washed clothes. At 4 am. It was a fucking nightmare. One of my friends has had a guy piss the bed- she woke up to him telling her they needed to move to another location for the duration of the night. Another friend told me her boyfriend pissed all over her brand new stereo system and tv.

I HAVE NEVER PISSED THE BED.

I HAVE NEVER PISSED IN A ROOM THAT WASN'T A BATHROOM (outside a bar or in the woods does not count).

What the hell is wrong with men that this occurs? And of course, this has made me think that I would like to hear your most FUCKED UP piss- related stories involving a hook up. Email them over to mylittleblackbook11@gmail.com. You have until 12/20/2010 at midnight to submit stories. I will post them on the site, we can vote and the winner will get a cool prize I have yet to determine. Boom. Time to make this site more fun. Who doesn't love winning shit?

1 comment:

City Girl said...

Golden Showers -- on purpose or not -- make me wince. This golden tale from a friend's blog is good, though: http://thebedroombanter.com/?p=276

Oh, and I laughed out loud that you ended the post with a shit reference.