Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cancer Fighting Foods

Yahoo today has a story about cancer fighting foods. You can click the link for the full sha bang but here is the list:
  1. Broccoli
  2. Berries
  3. Garlic
  4. Walnuts
  5. Beans
  6. Tomatoes
Okay, this is ridiculous. I'm just going to assume I'm getting cancer because the ONLY thing I like on this list is the fucking Tomatoes. What the hell is wrong with me? How does one train oneself to like things that taste like crap but are good for you? Is there a way to kill my tastebuds faster? Also, could the McDonald's in front of my apartment please close?

3 comments:

Tricia said...

whoohooo then I must be in the clear

:)

Kovas said...

I love all those foods! Use them by hiding them in smoothies, soups, etc.

Fruit Fly said...

About 10 minutes ago I started craving grilled cheese & fries from McDonald's (yep, you can get that!). Then I see this list and think GROSS! I enjoy garlic in the form of garlic bread. And beans in the form of vegetarian baked beans. And tomatoes in the form of ketchup. I guess we can prepare for the big C together!