Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Special K Challenge Day 1 Recap


Breakfast: Special K with skim milk and a banana
Lunch: Special K with skim milk and a banana
(side note, weird right?)
Dinner: Crackers with hummus and skim milk
Snacks: 3 pieces of crystal light candy and a bottle of water
Gym Time: Weights, lunges, squats and crunches

So I was INTENDING for dinner with be chicken breast with salad but I stopped at the store at 5 pm STARVING and considered another night of sushi (Monday night's pre special K challenge dinner) and then I saw the hummus. And it called out to me. Shopping while fucking STARVING from only eating two bowls of cereal is detrimental to your wallet. TRUST ME.

I went searching for more Special K hotties but despite a dozen plus women being on the back of the boxes, there aren't too many on the interwebs. FAIL.

3 comments:

Kovas said...

Soon you'll be a Special K hottie and can post your own pic!

Adam said...

LOL - as I was reading this post, I was thinking to myself.... "wait, where are the hotties pics??"

Obvs you read my mind.

Fruit Fly said...

Okay, this post made me feel like I'm starving. Must. Find. Food. NOW!