Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dance Party

Last night I got home from work and a shopping trip (nightmare with a silver lining as I found a dress for NYE that I like...not love but like) and I just was not feeling like running. It was cold, it was dark and I was hungry. After making some dinner and watching an episode of Running Wilde (terrible show but I can't stop watching it because I love Will Arnett that much), I put on some workout clothes and then lifted some weights. I needed some cardio so I turned the lights off and had a little dance party.

Why did I turn the lights off?

Well, my dad hasn't hung the curtains in my living room yet and I live next to a record producer. I would really hate for him to see my shadow attempting to be a video HOfessional so this way he couldn't see my white girl moves. It was a nice little break from running and riding the bike and I alternated between dancing for a song and lifting weights for a song. In essence I combined my old Group Power class with my old Zumba class.

And now you are wondering why I am bring this up....well, there is a giveaway for an iTunes giftcard and I want it. Because I need dance tunes (The Situation's The Situation is getting old but still fun). SO I get a point for bringing it to you. Go read the blog and become a follower and maybe you will win. And maybe you will be nice and pay it forward...to me.

3 comments:

Kovas said...

Dancing in the dark, isn't that a Bruce Springsteen song? Don't remember the HOfessional part though.

Berryfine said...

It is Kovas! And I love love love Bruce you know :)

Fruit Fly said...

That is awesome that you danced! I used to always dance to Proud Mary before my runs ... and I would do it in my back computer room with the curtains closed to nobody could see me and laugh. Now when I do my Michael Jackson Wii moves ---- lights have to be OFF! Of course I am awesome at it, so maybe I should take my moonwalk outside! or not.

Good luck with winning the gift card!!