Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I have a Goal

In the next 5 weeks, I will lose a minimum of 10 lbs. Here is the plan for this week:

Monday: 1 hour of cardio
Tuesday: 20 minutes of cardio, 20-30 minutes of weights
Wednesday: 1 hour of cardio
Thursday: 20 minutes of cardio, 20- 30 minutes of weights
Friday: 1 hour of cardio
Saturday: 20 minutes of weight, running, kickball
Sunday: pilates, walk

Food goal of the week: Incorporate more veggies starting with CARROTS. I realized today I really DO NOT LIKE THEM....at all. Unless you cover them in ranch dressing which really kind of defeats the point. What is the point, you ask? Possible benefits of carrots are to lower your risk for cancer, lower your cholesterol, prevent constipation, good for the general health (vision, skin and nervous systems). I threw them on a salad today. It hid them...kind of. Enough for me to force them down anyway.

Don't forget to email me at fromfat2fab2009@gmail.com in order to enter to win Real Fitness Real Nutrition!

4 comments:

Andrew Opala said...

good luck ... you can always eat other colorful veggies like peppers or tomatoes.

Fruit Fly said...

Good luck! I pretty much hate veggies, but I think I am going to have to start forcing myself to eat them. I with you ... carrots? Not the best! Worse though, for me ... raw broccoli.

Berryfine said...

Yeah, Maxim mentioned carrots in his book so I'm starting there. Yesterday's salad consisted of carrots, tomatoes, olives, a little bit of cheese and chicken. So it wasn't TOO bad.

I forgot to put my starting weight there- 165.8. In five weeks it needs to be 155 or less!

...Barbie... said...

so... where does cheese dip fit into this plan?! Taco Tuesday next week?!