Friday, December 17, 2010

What I Will ALWAYS Order at Moe's

So, the other night shit got icy here. People went crazy. Stopped at stores and stocked up like it was the beginning of the next ice age or something. I, on the other hand, decided I wanted to order a pizza. Because nothing says I'm a bitch like being sent home from work early for icy conditions and then making some poor schmuck drive over with a large pepperoni and jalapeƱo pizza for just you.

But then Barbie started talking about cheese dip and I decided to brave the brutal drop in temperatures, fine mist and crazy, hidden ice patches for some Moe's. Not exactly fine Mexican but no way in hell was I driving with these batshit crazy ATLANTANS who shit themselves if it rains and suddenly "misremember" all rules of driving.

Ten minutes and two huge falls on patches of ice later (one of which almost resulted in me being run over after falling and sliding over the ice into the damn street) I came home with this bad boy:


Now compare that with the NORMAL version of the same thing:

Yeah, I got the Junior Size of the Joey Bag of Donuts (sans beans, I wasn't feeling them that night). Here's how it ranks nutritionally:
Calories: 365
Total Fat: 15 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Carbohydrates: 42 g
Protein: 17 g

Now, it's not the healthiest thing EVER but it is WAYYYYY better than most everything else on the menu. Plus, if you're like me, the full size is too big but you eat it all anyway because it tastes delicious. This way, once you're done....well, you are DONE.

3 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

Okay, this is all very fascinating to me. I have no idea what a "joey bag of donuts" is. And in Oregon Moe's is a chain on the coast everybody goes to for clam chowder. Imagine my surprise when you got a burrito! ;)

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

Yummmmm. Now I want Moe's.

...Barbie... said...

and i am happy you were not run over while trekking for moes.