Saturday, December 4, 2010

WTF!?!? UPDATE

Bitches, get excited! The ladies of WTF is Up with My Love Life are definitely coming and I have a lovely update for you! Yesterday, Loren and Jess contacted Hot Mess and I to let us know the dates and some key events so I'm sharing them with you (please for the love of God people, don't stalk me though. I really don't want to have to relocate to avoid you).

Dates: December 16-18 ( I know, such a short window and you're as bummed as I)
Events:
  • On Camera Interviews December 16th. Jess and Loren will be trolling the streets of Atlanta to find out our generation's thoughts on love, gaggles, sex and non-dates. Be sure to be out and about and don't be shy if a microphone and camera are shoved in your face (I included a video from Austin that they sent us so you can check it out).
  • Promotional Bar Crawl December 16th. Jess and Loren will be hitting all the major ATL bars with stickers and business cards. They'll be chatting up the locals for ideas and feedback and spreading the word.
  • Blog Reading at Bound to Be Read Books on December 17th. Wine and snacks and blog reading and discussion. It's going to be a great time!
Sounds like fun doesn't it?!?! Mark your calendars and join me and Hot Mess for some fun the weekend of December 16th-17th! Plus, Hot Mess and I will be attending a charity event December 17th at Sweetwater Brewery so be sure to follow us over there for tours of the facility and booze!


1 comment:

Hot Mess said...

Berryfine, you my dear, are one hell of a gal. Thanks for the shouts (both blog-wise and charity-wise). You rock!