Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hump Day Hotties


Hello Hump Day Hotties! God, Wednesday is getting to be my favorite day. The only thing that could make this better was if someone paid me to troll facebook for these guys. Oh, wait, if I got to bang any of them....that would be good as well.Today's Hump Day Hottie is another Jersey boy and one I actually know. He's freaking smart as hell and extremely talented. Total surfer and life guard. And I almost just imported his whole damn facebook profile so you could see what a great personality he has to go with those stellar good looks. Alas, I stopped myself. Check out Dave and let me know what you think!
I'm giving Dave an 8.5 out of possible 10. I like the personality, the unkempt hair, the cool without really trying and the glimpse of ass I'm seeing in those Boxer briefs. Let me know what your thoughts are and don't forget to nominate your own Hump Day Hotties at mylittleblackbook11@gmail.com!

No comments: