Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hump Day Hotties

Welcome to the second edition of Hump Day Hotties, a post where I stalk pictures on facebook and bring you attractive men to ogle, vote on or do whatever (hey I don't judge). Today's contestant is another northern boy currently residing in Colorado. Another athlete, I really picked this guy based on the last photo I'm going to share with you but be sure to study them all before casting your vote! Also, I am a little sad that only Hot Mess got in on this last week but I'll give you guys a pass since it was the first time (however, he really is the most attractive one I've found so far so go check him out here). And remember, I'll take submissions at mylittleblackbook11@gmail.com!
Based on what is hiding under that boarding gear, I'm giving this hump Day Hottie an 8. If he was naked all the time, I'd give him a 10 because I'd never make it to his face to subtract points. I'd be busy checking out the gun show.

3 comments:

AshleyRae said...

Nice! Loving the last pic. AND he looks just like Mark Salling (PUCK) from Glee which makes him hotter!

Hot Mess said...

or wait...maybe it should be i want to trim HIS tree.

ugh tgif.

Hot Mess said...

I TOTALLY AGREE ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!! holy puck! I want him to trim my tree if you know what i mean...