Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hump Day Hotties

Okay, so I read this blog, Barstool Sports (Boston, NY and LA) and they have this semi-regular post that I'm stealing for my own blog. With a twist of course, because I do not want to feature ladies. Instead I am going to troll facebook for attractive males and let you guys chime in on who's hot and who's not. Feel free to submit your candidates for the new feature, Hump Day Hotties, by shooting an email over to mylittleblackbook11@gmail.com!

Our first Hump Day Hottie is from the great state of New Jersey (just go with it bitches) and is a swimmer. You know I like them athletes like WHOAAAAA. Without further ado, I bring you Peter.
Personally, I'm giving him a 9.5 out of a possible 10. What is his flaw you ask? He's only 19 and that's a little too close to my little sister's age for me. This is a look but don't touch kind of thing for me.

1 comment:

Hot Mess said...

on looks alone, he'd definitely get a 9 from me. but when providing the back-story, it knocks him down to a 7. 19 is cradle robbing for me.