Monday, December 6, 2010

Twitter Tuesday

@lifeinshambles reading your tweets yesterday was like a real-time version of Texts From Last Night

So I thought about this for about 5 seconds and decided it was a stellar idea. So. Boom. Just like that. Instead of highlighting someone else's awesomeness, I decided we should reflect on my own phenomenal skills with 160 characters or less (or is it 140? I keep getting this confused with old school texting...whatever). I bring you @lifeinshambles in all her glory this past Saturday. And yes, I know I'm publishing this early- I put it together so I wouldn't forget tomorrow and then accidently hit publish so I'm stuck with it now. Not. Even. Drunk.

  • Today has been decidedly shambles-less....I'm going to have to remedy that
  • Just got invited on a fur bus... Night now has potential.
  • Is that a bottle of Jack in my freezer?!?! Blackout will happen.
  • @bulldoginexile @Jen_eration_X I have no idea but it sounded neat. Party bus?
  • Noise violation? Check.
  • Fur bus stocked with beers? Check.
  • Dear other females: if we go to a bar and you're the only person who thinks I'm skinny then I'm a fat fuck. Let's stop playing pretend.
  • Ohio statte fight song came on in bus... Lucky people didn't jump off
  • My life is over tonight
  • Probably picking a fight with a guy who could butt fuck me with no effort was a bad idea...
  • Its annoying to me that somehow out of all the superlatives I'm left as the lest attractive and less fun one. Wow I'm ugly.
  • How am I the least fun person on the bus?
  • Probably coming to get me in 22 degree weather isn't how he wanted to spend his night
The next day:
  • Just found a beer in my purse?
  • Beat the church rush to Tin Lizzy's. I feel their judgment as they walk through the door.
  • Annnnddddd last night went well.

No comments: