Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This is How I Get Shit Done....

Aka don't fuck with me. Don't fuck with my drunkeness. Don't fuck with my sleep. The wrath of Berryfine will result in a mean email. See below:

BLACK FRIDAY AT 3AM
Let's kick this b*tch off with limited tickets available for .99
cents. Now that's a F#*<#$*> bargain!

So reads your email however, I've been checking since just before 3 am only to get a sold out message (which my friend claims she has been getting since 1 am). I'd like to know what happened as I set an alarm for 3 am SIMPLY TO GET UP AND GET TICKETS THAT WERE CLEARLY NEVER AVAILABLE. I would like an explanation as well as a $.99 ticket. The error message has read:

PURCHASE TICKETS NOW!
99 cent tickets are sold out SUCKA! However, cheap a** tickets will be on sale at 9AM tomorrow. Get you some!


I personally feel kind of screwed over since I could have slept through this whole thing and instead got up for tickets that did not exist. I don't know if you meant Midnight but both your blog and the email you sent out read Friday at 3 am (which would be roughly 5 minutes ago). please let me know if there is any way for myself and my friend (akgfwgeifube@gmail.com) to get tickets for the price mentioned in the email (even if only 50 tickets were available the sold out message started popping up prior to 3 am which means you were offering them before the actual time which is misleading).

Thanks,
Berryfine

Hi Berryfine,

Wow, that's a loud email. We're gonna get through this...Xorbia (our ticket company) unfortunately made a mistake and issued the tickets at midnight and not 3am. However, just about everyone who purchased tix tried to be sneaky & purchase more than one. That being said, there are a few $.99 tix left & I'd be happy to get you one of these. Please use this one time code "loudemail" at checkout and you will receive a .99 ticket. Please email me if you have any problems.

Thanks!
Jennifer

Jennifer,

Sorry- in my defense I may have been slightly intoxicated after pounding booze for three hours because my Thanksgiving was booze free since my dad's return from rehab coincided with the holiday. Lesson learned: bars in Gwinnett close at midnight on the holiday. Thanks for taking care of it so quickly and I guess soberly, looking back on it, that seems like the logical and reasonable explanation that my mind would have determined had I been sober. Looking forward to the party.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
Berryfine

No comments: