Thursday, December 23, 2010

From the Dating Site Mailbag

I decided to stop through and show you some love with a piece of my genuiness. Maybe you should try sending a piece of your genuiness back. I think we should get aquainted, only if you like the thought.

Can someone, ANYONE, please tell me what GENUINESS is? And, also, where in this fucking message is it? Dear LEO_Aruba, here's your genuiness, YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I know you had to steal someone else's cajones to even get up the nerve to write me that message but next time how bout you not half ass it cause I haven't gotten a clue as to what you are throwing at me.

However, since I'm feeling generous and you did make some form of effort...I would like to thank you for not assuming I want to get to know you. In case you don't get it...NO, I do not want to get aquainted (which you misspelled).

No comments: