Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You Know Your Life is In Shambles When...

So I’m naked.

Oh, hello there.

Anyway, I’m naked. I turn the shower on. And I go to get in. As I’m closing the shower curtain, the fucking shower curtain rod comes flying down and my legs go flying up. Like a fucking sitcom. I’m lying there with hot water flowing down, NAKED, tangled up in my fucking shower curtain. And like a sitcom, I can’t get untangled or stand up the first time around. No, I spend a solid five minutes flailing around in the shower with water flying all over the bathroom.

Then comes trying to hang the damn thing back up. It stays up for about 5 minutes and then falls AGAIN while I shaving my legs.

At this point, I think fuck it. No one lives with me, no one is going to walk in on my showering. Finish showering and then mop the floor up.

Now I’m in a robe and go to hang it again. No dice.

You know you’re life is in shambles when shit like this happens*.

*Yes, this is the norm for me.

1 comment:

AshleyRae said...

Hahahaha! I cannot stop laughing! Especially cause I know your shower curtain has those sayings on them like "look at me naked" "me, me, me" and so on...ROFL at this. But I am sorry, that does suck & would only happen to Berry Fine!