Monday, September 27, 2010

It's a New Week...damnit.

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake. ~Author Unknown
Or chinese, Natty light, burgers, chips and salsa, turkey sandwiches, jack and diet.... Football Weekends (starting Thursday) SLAY ME. But it's a new week...DAMNIT. So here goes. I'm putting it out there in hopes that the plan will be what gets me going in the right direction (nothing else has worked yet- clearly I need gym crush in my life).
Monday: Well, I planned to get up and run today but it's raining. If it is raining tonight, that's cool- I just don't want to be running at 5 am in the rain. One or the other my friends. The plan is 4 miles.
Tuesday: 2 miles, weights
Wednesday: 4 miles
Thursday: 2 miles, weights
Friday: 4 miles
Saturday: Walk (cause I'll be hung over I'm sure), exercise video of some sort
Sunday: Bike Ride, Pilates
So there it is... Foodwise, well...one step at a time my friends. What are your goals for this week?

3 comments:

Andrew Opala said...

Love the quote!

Adam said...

This week is going to have to be a stepback week for me - my legs are killing me!!

Fruit Fly said...

There are always exceptions allowed once football is brought into play!
~RR
Oh yeah -- this week I'll be tailgating! Time for those exceptions!