Friday, September 10, 2010

From the Dating Website Mailbag...

Ummmm.... seriously?!?!?! I almost want to relieve him of his burden (read on to find out what that is) but I also have standards...
Hey Erin Elizabeth,

How was your day?

I am catholic too! I am doing great! How was your week? You seem really fun and sweet! I just got off from work. You are really cute! What do you value most in a relationship? I am very close to my family. I have a big heart and a good body but I am more quiet natured and shy! I think sometimes girls don't care if you have a big heart and a good body! I am still a virgin. I guess it is ok with you that I waited for the righ person? I hope you don't think I will not be good because I don't have experience. I am always honest and I am very open minded! Sex must be wonderful for a girl the first time! Do all girls have a g-spot? I guess most girls my age have already lost their virginity? It is tough waiting so long because I think about it so much! LOL! I love to workout and run! I ran 15 miles yesterday! I have travelled and seen most of the US, some of Canada, and Mexico! I am looking for somebody who can be my best friend and can feel sexually compatible with me and appreciates fitness! Do you think I am sexually compatible for you? I hope I look good enough for you? What are your favorite things to do on the weekend? I am into organic food and I just started my garden this summer at my house. I just bought a 90 year old house in Central Gardens. I love older homes. They have so much character. Do you have any favorite hotspots? I am big into historic preservation, environmental conservation, and I love animals. I used to have a sheltie named Taffy before she got cancer. I miss her so much! I also used to volunteer at the Memphis Humane Shelter when it was close to my house. It was so much fun walking the dogs! I wanted to take them all home. Do you have any dogs or pets? I love to travel and I am very liberal minded. I believe that communication is so important. It is the small ways of showing love that often makes us the happiest. I love to try new things. Trying new things helps you grow closer and be more passionate. I have an older sister who teaches Spanish at St. Mary's Episcopal. I went to Christian Brothers High School and graduated from Christian Brothers University in 2004.What do you like to do for fun? I hope you have a great day! Look forward to hearing from you soon!

If you are a virgin, probably this is not the best picture to post. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

citygirlblogs.com said...

Poor guy. You can tell that he's just eager and lonely, but it's still very unfortunate! Oh, and the email and pic don't gel at all.

vanessa said...

I feel like I just read a letter from a 12 year old girl who swallowed a gallon of Red Bull. Poor Kid. I rate this one epic fail.