Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Total Sororostitute Move

Have you seen the website, Total Frat Move? Hot Mess, I know you have! For the rest of you, the site tracks experiences that only a TRUE gentleman would make in all his Polo shirted, Sperry wearing, Rayban toting glory. Things like showing up for church in the clothes from last night (and ending up on camera for a nationally televised show) or banging your girlfriend's roommate on accident because you went into the wrong room (and then getting back into bed with your girlfriend). You get the picture. Anyway, I have decided that I had a Total Frat Move of my own (and actually probably have them more regularly than a lot of my male counterparts) that I will christen Total Sororostute Move despite never having been in a sorority. Whatever.

I had a guy trying to get me to come see him all night. I kind of half heartedly said okay but then went out with my friends and got completely fucked up. He kept texting to see if I was coming over and I kept hitting ignore. But then I caught a cab home with friends and ended up a solid 4 miles from my apartment (not that this has stopped me from walking home in the past). Somehow I ended up on the phone with said guy who offered to come get me.

Damn, I must be better in bed than I thought!

Anyway, 30 minutes later (he lives a solid 45 minutes away and at 2 am was FLYING toward me. How he didn't get a ticket I'm not sure), he pulled up to another guy's house and I ran out to his car. We got back to my apartment but before I could let him have his way with me, I was going to need some male stuff down around my house.

That's right I made my hook up for the night, drive 30 minutes to pick my drunk ass up and then made him complete a to-do list around the house before giving up the goods.

And people think I'm easy.

No comments: