Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quote of the Week

My love for The League and specifically Jon Lajoie knows no bounds(so much so, I dropped 22 bucks on 6 episodes on DVD yesterday at Target). I want to be on that show and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia which I know I keep talking about but damnit, its my blog and I'll yammer on about it if I want to.

Anyway, EW.com posted an interview with the couple who created this show and right from the kickoff, they come out ready to score:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Your first season was six episodes, but this season is 13. How did that change your approach? Was the strategy different?
JEFF SCHAFFER: We had more time to prep, which was a great thing. Last year, it felt like we came onto the fall TV schedule like those girls at prom who have a stomach ache and go to the bathroom and have a baby. Last year, we were a total bathroom baby in terms of press and everything. This year, we feel like people actually know we exist, which is great.

I'm sorry, did you just liken your show to a baby that is thrown into the trash or flushed down a fucking toilet while it's Mom goes and fucks its Dad like theres no tomorrow? Oh, you did? Okay, that's cool. Whatever.

No comments: