Sunday, September 12, 2010

I have a DATE!

Okay...not really. But Kind Of. The closest I've had in a good while anyway.

With who you ask?

Why The Commerical Banker!

Pretty. Pumped.

Obviously.

So, how did it happen? Well, he is an Alabama fan and I am a Georgia fan. We made a bet on the Georgia game this weekend that was for booze. And then Georgia lost.

DAMNIT.

He spent a nice day yesterday buttering me up after my loss with texts like this:

Think of it this way, we will be hanging out either way. It's a win win for me lose or win.

I want to put my arms around you.

Whatever I just want to see you.

Dinner on me. I just want to hang out with you.

Can we watch football and cuddle tomorrow?

Of course we were both hung over as FUCK today so he text me at 4:30 and said we can watch Monday Night Football and eat take out tomorrow. Which is perfect for me. No real pressure. I'm gonna have to do some research on the teams playing haha :)

Have you ever bet your way into a date with someone? How did it end up?

**And yes, we did joke about betting for sex. But I decided thats more of a National Championship game type bet!

1 comment:

AshleyRae said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear how it goes!