Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Things Friday

This won't be a normal thing. I'm just doing it because...well, because I want to use bullets damnit. The end.

  • Stress is making me want to eat my feelings. This does not bode well for the 100 day challenge (which I haven't updated in a week so I will do that today).
  • I've been doing well on my workouts this week. This morning I ran my Virtual 5k For Boobies. Did you do yours yet?!?!
  • My mom is getting me a Garmin for Christmas. I can finally be a REAL runner. I'm gonna be so damn confused.
  • I love Trader Joes. I walked there from my apt last night and spent 13 bucks on two bottles of wine, hummus, pita chips, and flaxseed chips. I briefly considered dark chocolate as well but I reined myself in. And I said I had no self control!
  • I am running the first run with Team Challenge this Saturday! I'm not fundraising this time but I thought I would use them for motivation AND maybe show them some moral support. And love as I just covered them for my Charity Writing!

What are 5 things you are feeling good/bad/indifferent about?!?!

4 comments:

...Barbie... said...

ahh you'll love the garmin. it really is super easy to use and when you learn more things it can do, you feel like a genious.

Andrew Opala said...

I'm still running with a Polar stopwatch ... once I break a 4 minute mile my wife promised to buy me a Garmin Forerunner 305!

Adam said...

Garmins are sort of like high speed internet. Once you go from dial up to GPS enabled awesomeness you'll never go back.

Fruit Fly said...

Hooray for the Garmin! I bought one earlier this year and love it - but there is still so much more it can do if I could only figure it all out!
~RR