Saturday, September 25, 2010

Taking One for the Team

I am such a drunk slutty sloot. Also, a manipulative bitch. Awesome.

Soooo, remember my little make out, hook up, sex convo? Well... the guy from the boat is baaaccckkkk. And single. And just wants to fuck me. And who am I to deny anyone? Thanks to my girl Ashley, I accepted to inevitable:

Me: Annnnnd guess who just text me?
Ashley: Um?
Ashley: Um?
Ashley: The Commercial Banker?
Me: Hahaha boy from the houseboat.
Me: The Commercial Banker is in the mountains this weekend.
Ashley: hahaha ohhhh boy from the houseboat.
Me: Haha I knew you'd laugh.
Ashley: He's working I think! You should see what he's up to after workkkkk!
Me: He just told me that and asked me what I was up to tonight haha.
Ashley: The boy from the houseboat is the type who won't give a shit about the shape of your apt too btw
Me: Why Ashley are you pushing me to hook up with the boy from the houseboat?
Ashley: Ohhhh you loved it! It's true too! Just wrap it up. Bahahaha! Get some for us not getting any!
Me: And now you're putting the weight of the sexless on me?

Well, don't worry Ms. Ashley I stepped up. However, I wasn't such a sloot that I had sex. Sorry sweetie.

No comments: