Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why Didn't I Think of This?!?!?! Thirsty Thursday

Move over, ONE-A-DAY! There is a new vitamin in town and I am pissed as hell I didn't think of this. In my defense, who follows through on great drunken ideas when they sober up? Damn, you probably do. I am not only a drunk, but also a lazy sober person so apparently all my great ideas will be failed.


Anyway, check out this shit. According to their site, Drinkwel is for healthy people who drink. Well, I don't know how healthy I currently am but I know how healthy I'd like to BE. And I think that is close enough to warrent me trying this out. This vitamin is jam-packed with shit that I can't pronounce that supposedly helps you to be a healthier drunk. It promotes liver health, processes alcohol-related toxins (is there such a thing?), neutralizes free-radicals (no idea what the fuck that means), aids in metabolism and boosts energy, supports your immune system and provides hangover relief. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. I usually just cure a hangover with a bloody mary but this seems like a more socially acceptable way to handle that situation.

Unfortunately, this vitamin does not have the power to keep you from stuffing your face with 3 am pizza and drunk dialing whatever ass you can get ahold of.

I'm pretty sure this is a private company but if its public, we're gonna need to invest in it. Those college kids will gobble it up like candy.

No comments: