Friday, June 11, 2010

I May Be a Slacker...

But other people are just a blogging away!

Also, since I'm here...can I just say I bought a sports bra for $16.99 at Target yesterday and LOVE IT. I bought it because I am out of quarters to do laundry and needed a sports bra for this morning (I know, it really makes no sense to me either. Don't try to figure out my logic, just go with it). It is the BEST sports bra I own. I would kill for a Nike sports bra because I love their products but my measly budget won't cover that want. Target has a great 30% off section, that I bought my Train Like a Girl sports bra (featured in the first ever topless photo post) for a cheap $10. So I will slowly inch away from my cotton bras by perusing this section whenever I get the opportunity and buy whatever cotton-free sports bras they have in my size. Sadly yesterday, the white with crisscrossing hot pink stripes one I had been coveting only came in a size XL and I am officially a size medium! Back to the bra I bought though, it fits like a dream and definitely wicks moisture. I felt totally dry by the time I hit the locker room. And the color was extremely feminine and looked great peeking out of my black tank- what a confidence booster. Absolutely no chafing, no weird twisting or movement and adjustable straps. I give it 5 stars!


Yes, that is a 40oz of Miller Lite with my brand new awesome sports bra.

7 comments:

Chris said...

I have been eyeing those sports bras at Target lately!

Berryfine said...

Chris they have plain white, black and gray on sale for $11.99! I say give it a try. They are VERY light weight and comfy!

Ris said...

I think buying a sports bra when your out of quarters for laundry makes perfect sense! I used to buy new underwear for that purpose all the time in college. Of course I was usually out of quarters because I lived on the same floor as the laundry room and sold my quarters for cash for the bar.

Adam said...

Normally I would say that this post was heavy on the bra, light on the beer. but, I'm not going to lie - either topic works for me.

Berryfine said...

Well Adam, Mondays post will more than likely be heavy on both as I will be recovering from a weekend at the lake for a wedding. Stay tuned!

RUST BELT RUNNER said...

LOL on the beer. I have one of those sports bras too and they are good for shorter runs, 3-4 miles. I would not wear it on a long run though. Not enough support. Also they run a bit small. I got the XS and I swear I could use a smaller size! Maybe b/c the material is so stretchy.

inspiREDtorun13 said...

Ahh.. the 40 doesn't have the new vortex top.