Saturday, June 19, 2010

From the Web...Casual Encounters

I love Craig's List. I should have been searching for an apartment and a job but whatever...I got distracted and found some gems...so here we go(my favorite parts italicized)!

chubby gwm needs bj-44 (dunwoody/ss/your place)
big guy...gentle...discreet, ddf, brown hair, brown eyes, clean shaven face, hairy body, hoping to find a ddf buddy who likes to give a great bj...your place would be great....looking this afternoon?

horned up white gurl'- 37 (midtown)
sexy smooth total bottom gurl' needs ass hammered. Im into straight guys... young,hung,tatooed,aggressive,hairy are all a plus....as long as your into hammering my smooth bubblebutt....I can go a long time...but i also have no problem with a quick ,no chat,pound and go scene.

bj to completion for WM- 44 (Vinings/Cumberland)
Seeking Fit White masculine men between the ages of 24yo and 43yo who need to release some serious stress while they are running errands, or the wife is at the mall. Discreet, NSA, bi/married/gay all welcome. Prefer masculine, lightly haired or smooth, clean shaven, hung, uncut, slim, big/multiple loads. all negotiable. White men only please Bearish, masculine wm here. Love to suck and swallow every drop.

Don't reply if you're desperate- m4w- 24 (ATL)
I doubt this will work but, its worth a try. I'm an attractive guy, tattoos, average to ideal body weight - looking for an attractive girl with somewhat similar attributes, tattoos not necessary but not being fat or ugly is. Sounds mean but lets be honest here. I'm not desperate and neither should you be, just looking for something different to do today. Put "Im here" in the subject or I will assume it's just another website signup bot and a pic or I'll delete the email. We can get a drink or whatnot and go from there.

What You Want Between Your Legs- m4w- 25(Atlanta)
Looking for a nice lady with good conversation to please in what ever way she wishes. If you need a release with a good attractive young man that will make it his business to please you then by all means get in touch. All races and all sizes welcome, trust you wont be disappointed. I'm a blk male, intelligent, 5'ten" 17Olbs 8in. good stamina and very sensual. Hosting only at my own place, you must be disease free, feeling sexual, serious and ready to cum be licked and caressed. We can speak before we make any plans to feel each other out. Your pic gets mine so hit me up for an experience you will most definitely enjoy. XOXOXO...

MWM wants to lick, suck & eat some nice young college girl age pussy- 55 (atl)
55 year old Married white male wants to lick, suck, and eat some nice young college girl age pussy. I want to eat your pussy until you are begging and screaming for me to stop. Then I want to put my tongue into your pussy as far as it will go. I am a non-smoker and DDD free and you must be the same. Don't bother to reply if you want me to join your web site or verification service - not doing either one. Thanks.

I'm SOOOOOO Tired...-28 (Atlanta)
Of men that are full of shit! If you say youre going to do something then do it ....if youre BROKE say that too! If youre hard up for pussy say that instead expecting sex whenever you do something for a lady!! Me personally I have a low tolerance for the quality of men in Atlanta. Im looking for a understanding,giving,generous man who wants a FRIEND....someone fun,open minded and not all about a piece of ass. Im very spoiled and very selfish when it comes to my goodies....so just because we have drinks or go to eat or you give me money please DO NOT EXPECT THE DRAWS TO DROP CAUSE IT AINT HAPPENING...iF YOU ARE GENEROUS WITHOUT BEING SEXUAL HIT ME UP....NO GAMES,BS OR DRAMA WANTED! IM VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE AND GREAT TO GO OUT AND HAVE FUN!!

No comments: