Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not Feeling So Hot...

I'm feeling funky...yesterday and today. Today I was scheduled 5 miles and I just COULD. NOT. BRING. MYSELF. TO. DO. IT. So, I hit the stair climber (20 minutes STRAIGHT THROUGH!) and then the bicycle. I might try for a run tonight but I have this one blister on my little toe that is basically my little toe in it entirety and my shoe squeezes it. Walking is even painful. So, I don't know how I'm going to take care of this puppy but I will.

25 DAYS UNTIL THE BOSTON 13.1 AGGGHHH!

Giveaways:

2 comments:

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

Some days just require a little change up, way to still be active!!

get some vasoline on that toe before every run and a band-aid

inspiREDtorun13 said...

Everyone has those days. As long as it's an occasional run and not every run NBD. Makes your next good run all that more sweet!