Wednesday, June 9, 2010

APOLOGIES!

I am SO SO SO SO BEHIND...on everything. I haven't yet welcomed my new followers (hello #39!) or congratulated RunMom for being #35 (though she has already emailed me her most excellent choice!). In my defense, I injured my shin, I maybe drank and made a bad decision on Sunday, Gym Crush and I are talking more,I'm busy with work, I'm job AND apartment hunting, contemplating relocating into the heart of Atlanta or up to Raleigh and trying to just get through each day. So huge huge huge apologies for not blogging. I'm going to try to get some great things going tonight, after I kick ass at softball :)

2 comments:

inspiREDtorun13 said...

That's exciting stuff! Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live in Atlanta or somewhere in NC...I think I might like a southern city. For now it's DC for me though.

And WooHoo Get It! with your gym crush :)

Adam said...

I feel your pain. I was almost a week behind!