Thursday, June 3, 2010

Do You Have a Type?

I do. I definitely have a type- not the oh he has to be tall, dark, handsome, white, black, purple, short, fat, funny, smart...blah blah blah. But I am as predictable as...well, really that's a stupid fucking saying because the sunrise really isn't all that predictable is it? Anyway...I have a type. And that type is...ATHLETIC. Oh man I love sweaty, atheletic, smelly MEN. Yummy.
One of these days, I might even share my dream proposal with you. Shocking, I know, that a single gal like myself who hates weddings has one but the fact is I DO.

I should really be more specific about my type. Despite dating a basketball player, football player, tennis player and hockey player...anyone who knows me knows I like a guy who rides the bench. Or more accurately who swings for the fences.

So, when a friend of mine mentioned the Macon Pinetoppers were staying on campus nearby for the summer months, I couldn't have been more excited. And immediately let down upon finding out how young they all are. Whatever, age doesn't matter when they are sliding into home, does it? I mean with some exceptions you pervs. I still plan on catching them so I'm scoping the website now to see what the roster has to offer.

First, I want the t-shirt on the home page. Second, there is no roster. Or photos. WTF is that?

So, instead, I've scoured the internet for my favs from the top team in the world! Whoop, whoop, you can thank me later!

Phil Hughes-

Pitcher
6'5"
240 lbs
6/24/1986



Kevin Russo-

Second Base
5'11"
190 lbs
7/8/1984
Attended Baylor College

Robinson Cano-
Second Base
6'0"
205 lbs
10/22/1982
He's Domincan and look.at.that.tongue.



Bret Gardner-
Center Field
5'10"
185lbs
8/24/1983
Attended College of Charleston

And then there is the obvious Derek Jeter, who is just the sweetest, most professional. And Jorge Posado who is just a hustler. And my favorite, Andy Petitte. All of whom may just be cute because they play baseball!
*Please see Penis Nano, The Whatever and Batboy for confirmation.

1 comment:

Berryfine said...

also, id like to thank blogger for fucking up the layout of the post no matter how many ways i tried it. so thanks, blogger.