Friday, June 18, 2010

random things running thru my mind.

today as i was ranting in no so cohesive thoughts about diet pills and Atlanta radio promoting unhealthy habits i realized that i really do not vent my thoughts as much as i had planned to.  god i suck so here i go.

  • the gym next to my apartment is doing some running bootcamp. i am excited to see people wanting to work to lose weight, but it really is making it hard to walk my dog. my dog just wants to jump on them and bark at them and quite possibly bite their knees.
  • speaking of dog walks. i sometimes wonder if my dog wants to know why we torture him so or what he did in a past life to have this punishment. it’s 90+ degrees and he is black and his tongue drags on the pavement. him and i sat under a tree drinking water today, me outta water bottle, him out of his travel doggie bowl.
  • i have an unhealthy obsession with the beibs. i am 26, not 16. but something about his new song with usher makes me really happy.
  • my branch manager (and friend) bought me a book of witty comebacks that i think is holding my branch together. it is real rough right now…
  • i want someone.anyone to explain netflix to me. why is my queue always on a very long wait when i am in GA.  When i go home to VA it all is immediately available. WTH?!
  • this oil spill sucks. but i am kinda tired hearing about it. i know, it is devastating, but until they figure out a solution oil is gonna keep gushing. how many months can we report on gushing oil?!  sometimes i wonder if obama sits in his big oval office and wonders how he can blame it on bush. ohh i just offended people probably.
  • do i or do i not want to run a half marathon in december with team in training? life decisions.
  • i want to do sips & strokes. someone volunteer to go with me please.
  • i am thinking about doing hot yoga on friday. yoga in a room that is 104 degrees. yes, i may have lost my mind.
  • TLC has a show called “mall cops” … are they aware that Mall Cops are like rent-a-cops? They are having to crack down on a guy playing the mall piano. woah fighting tough crime. and I quote “it is not his so i had to tell him to stop”
  • my boyfriend has SERIOUS trust issues that kill me.  I cheated on him 3 years ago, 8 months into our relationship. He made out with my BEST FRIEND last fall, 3 years into our relationship and he cannot get over it.  I dropped it, why can’t he.  I told him yesterday that if he can’t trust me it won’t work.  I feel like him and I need to go on VH1s Tough Love Couple and see how Steve Ward handles us.  Would he break us up?  Would we get engaged?
  • We got new neighbors below us. They were moving in today. I walked by and the girl coughed on me and it smelled like black & mild. I wanted to ask her if she passed kindergarten and didn’t learn the lesson to cover her mouth when she coughed.
  • my haircut is so fucking short. today i thought i should be casted in the movie the newsies (remember that shit).  I got hit on by a lesbian when I was home in DC, my childhood friend was asked if she was my girlfriend. FML. I think I am gonna start taking prenatal vitamins. stat.
  • there is so much drama in my life currently. retarded drama. i want it to end.
  • even though i love love love miley i am so tired of hearing about her. is she or isn't she with her super tall bf? was she or was she not wearing underwear? is she or is she not a skank?
  • a co-worker of mine once talked to a candidate with the name of “La-A” … she didn’t know how to say it so she butchered it of course…. the candidate snapped by “it’s LaDasha. The dash ain’t silent” … true story, I couldn't make that shit up.
  • I have a real addiction to reality television. The Real Housewives especially.  Do you follow me on twitter? I’m surprised if you still do. #realhousewives 24.7.365

1 comment:

Berryfine said...

Ohhhhh La-Dasha-A...i remember that!