Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear Wes Welker

Dear Wes Welker,

I might just be in love with you. I'm not sure you understand. The blog has been supremely heavy on photos of men I'd like to fuck lately but that won't stop me from sharing this picture with my readers:


Holy fuck me please?!?!

Like can we be real for a minute? How much of this is photoshopped? Because I AM LOVING IT. The bomber jacket, the ball handling, the piercing blue eyes. Oh and don't even get me started on how that scruff would feel when you kiss me. Good Lord, what do I have to do to get you to give me the time of day?

And lest you think it is only your body I am lusting after... posts like this one from Barstool Sports really get me going as well. Hot and Humble? Does such a combination actually exist? A side note: dude, you're fucking your contract up. Knock it off.

And then there is commentary like what I have added below. Look, I know you should take the high road and stick with the ball talk but let's be honest: REX HAD THAT SHIT COMING. And, personally, I like your style. Your sense of humor shows intelligence. As does the apology you gave afterward saying you know better. You, my friend, are a class act but that won't stop me from showing my readers the video anyway:



Seriously though, is there anything wrong with you? Because if not, I am going to starve myself skinny, hunt you down and make you fuck me (but it won't be like forcing you cause you'll want to, right?). Also, if that chick Anna Burns you are allegedly "dating" gets in my way don't think that will stop me.

XOXO,
Berryfine

PS. I am digging this photo as well.

No comments: