Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Night of Passion

Or as my darling Ego Booster called the night, My Lesbian Lovefest AKA The Vagina Monologues.

Where the fuck did that come from?

Well the end of January brought an interesting evening into my social calendar, that of a Passion Party.

I was a little apprehensive to host a Passion Party...for obvious reasons. Those reasons being....I've actually never owned a sex toy (which is why I have fantastic friends who write posts like these). I know you are thinking to yourself WTF?!?! How can Berryfine, writer of My Little Black Book, NOT own sex toys? Well the fact is, I like the whole damn package and I was highly resistant to the idea of something making me less likely to have sex. Plus....women, droves of women, scare me.

I imagined my evening would go a little something like this:




In which, I am Charlotte (notice she is not there... probably because her vibrator scene from the Turtle and the Hare episode hit her quote for scenes with plastic).

However, the night was completely BEYOND my expectations.


First, the food. I struggled with how to feed my guests. I wanted this event to either be incredibly raunchy or a classy affair. Surprisingly classy affair was cheaper than my raunchy plans so classy I went.  Strawberries and cream, mixed nuts, champagne, chocolate covered pretzels, candy hearts and mini eclairs were on the menu. It was like I was an adult or some shit.


Last minute I added some chips and dip because it seemed a little bare. Then of course I threw in Pink Panty Pulldowns, shots of Patron, Jack Daniels, and dozens of bottles of wine.

The INCREDIBLE passion party consultant, Nichol*, had her hands full with our group. I'm sure she had  a lovely presentation planned but the minute she handed out suckers that went to hell in a hand basket. The vibrators were out and the ladies were curious. We had a blast listening to her recommendations and throwing out a few of our own. And the pictures? Jesus, those will never see the light of day!

And then came the pocket pussy.

The highlight of the night had to be two of the girls getting the bright idea to try the pocket pussy on a vibrator to see how they worked together. Imagine, because I can't share pictures without revealing identities, a purple vibrator and a hot pink pocket pussy. Add in two drunk chicks and I'm sure you can let your fantasies run amock.

The night went by quickly and now I keep begging my friends to throw a Passion Party of their own. Mainly so I can order more goodies to try out. Who knew this vibrator virgin would fall in love with a thick hunk of plastic? (not that it is good enough to replace sex, never fear boys).

Suffice to say, adding wine into the equation changed my order from a dismal $35 to $95 with my discount.

*Nichol's name has not been changed and you can contact her for your own Passion Party (provided you  live in metro atlanta) via Twitter!

No comments: