Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last Night's Dinner

I found a recipe on Fitness and while I couldn't follow it exactly due to not having all the ingredients and being broke until my next paycheck, I was able to somewhat make it. It was DELICIOUS. Check it out.

Combine 1 Boca Burger with olives and artichokes. Fitness also included Kale, tomato, and chopped red onion. Unfortunately, I didn't have any of that so I'm making do. 

In a pot, heat up 1 1/2 cups of Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup. Mine is from Trader Joe's and is AMAZING!


Combine the two and leave on the stove on simmer for about 5 minutes. Top with feta cheese. This makes ONE SERVING which is AWESOME for us single folk :)


1 comment:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

OMG, that sounds delicious!! I would love to try that, I like that it's a vegetarian meal especially!