Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Next Place I'm Going to Do It

Okay maybe not the next because it will be a while before I get to this place....

But seriously.

I. Have. Got. To. Have. Sex. In. This. Car.

I know this might surprise you but, aside from the time in the cop car, I've never been much on sex in a car.  Maybe it was because I was a late bloomer, but it seemed silly to do the deed in a car when I had a smaller than twin size bed on a loft with a roommate who could walk in at any moment available to me.

Wait...what is wrong with me?!?!

This car is literally made to be fucked in. Bench seats cry for a guy to lay you out and ravish you (christ I need to start writing my own romance novels. Harlequin, I'm over here!).

And it's a convertible.

Picture it: mid summer. After midnight. Parked at the beach. Fucking like rabbits with the roof open. Yes, someone could stumble upon us... possibly tape us and put us on youtube... but think about how freeing it would be.

Think about it, God intended us to fuck out doors and this is one step closer.

No comments: