Friday, February 11, 2011

Because I'm too Lazy...

It was a late night for me and my Passion Party purchases, so I'm going to let others do the writing to take you right into the weekend.

  • WTF is Up with My Love Life has a guest blogger that seems to know about my personal life. As in that Ego Booster I haven't let anyone meet or really see a picture of just yet. Read on for the traumatic story of an 18 year old "bitch" who ruined VDay for a 25 year old guy living with his parents. This is just a lose-lose situation all the way around.
  • Single on VDay? If you haven't' been around the block a time (or two. or three. or every damn Vday except 1 in your life) then Hot Mess has got you covered with a list of Dos and Don'ts for Single's Awareness Day (SAD. And yes, I call it that so give me credit when you do, too).
  • Word on the street is Men have an issue with Commitment. Ummmm, no. That would be me. Is there anything scarier than spending the rest of your life with the same person? Anyway, Match.com has done a study on single AMERICANS (so if you like a little south of the border spice in your life then this article is of no use to you). Apparently, it is very surprising but I'm too lazy to read it. What could they tell me that I don't already know? I'm single cause I have issues. And when I'm ready to deal with those issues, I'll find a man. Or a dozen cats. Either way. 
  • This list of 8 things to get your Valentine is fucking stupid. An art print? A fucking piece of crap my 2 year old cousin could have painted that is not even authentic but rather a reproduction? Fuck that shit, I want Godiva chocolate, strawberries and cream, champagne and a boy in my bed. Idiots. Oh and the personalized e gift card. Sign me up for that shit you unromantic, lazy fuck. Wait, don't let me leave off the food of the month club. Because I'd like to wonder if you think I'm fat and the only pleasing thing in life is food or if you think I need to gain a few pounds with the ice cream of the month club. Asshole. Feeling better already.
  • If you've got a lot of money, head to one of these swanky resorts for your VDay finale. If you have this kind of money, call me. I'll be your sex slave for the weekend. That cannot be the smartest thing I've ever written.
  • For the single ladies out there who plan on curling up with a good book on VDay, I have two things for you. One, Borders is (if they haven't already) declaring bankruptcy and closing 150 stores. One of those stores has romance and erotica literature on sale for 40% off so I'm guessing they all do. Find one and stock up. Also, if you are unsure of what to buy (because you clearly don't feel my love for Lora Leigh) then you should head over to Trashionista for a review of all things female and romancy. Also, steer clear of the crazy ass lubes by yourself. Been there, done that, don't recommend it
Okay, sluts, prudes, bros, manwhores, whatever...this should cover me until at least Monday when I promise posting will get back to the reg (so many dirty thoughts related to periods just came into play with that comment. Go with it). Got a topic you want covered? Hit me up in the comments or email mylittleblackbook11@gmail.com!

1 comment:

MsBoyd said...

Thank god you're blogging again. My life has been bereft of the trademarked Berryfine humor.