Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hump Day Hotties

Sometimes, quite by accident, I stumble across someone on facebook and use my internet stalking to discover they are actually well-known by other people. That thing happened while on the hunt for this Hump Day Hottie. Meet Tribble Reese who has a Wikipedia that indicates he played college football. No he models or is attempting to here in Atlanta. I'd say, judging from these photos he has a good shot. Apparently, he is 6'3" which puts him at the perfect height in my world.




I'm giving him a 9 out of possible 10. There is just something about him that looks douchey meaning in the Kill, Marry, Fuck realm he'd be a fuck not a marry. Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Hot Mess said...

hmm i think he might be gay judging by that last photo. Just a thought. definite hottie though. if he's not gay then he's definitely a bouche-dag.