Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday...day of Procrastination

I went to bed early last night in hopes of getting a solid 8 hours of sleep (I did). But when the alarm clock went off, I checked the weather and saw 27 degrees. YIKES. No way I was getting out of my comfy bed and going for a run. First mistake right there. Yes, I need to know the temperature to prepare for my run, but I need to get up and move before I ever check. This way, I am already up and might as well get going. So, then I told myself, I would work out at lunch. Yeah, then my boss and her kids showed up and needed some stuff done so that went out the door. Then I thought to myself, I will work out after work. Nope, my vendor called to chat and I had a story that I was late turning in so I worked on that. By the time that was done, I was starving and in no way focused on a work out. So I came home and made dinner. Popped a dvd in and decided today would be one of my days for wight lifting.

Tomorrow, I have to get up a RUN. Sheesh.

In other news, I'm just broke enough that losing weight might not be that difficult as I won't be able to afford food for the month. Today I had a bowl of oatmeal, a PB& J sandwich, the last of some crackers and some pasta. Oh and an apple. No veggies. Maybe tomorrow.

How are your resolutions going so far? Any tips for getting my ass out of bed and into gear in the am?

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

PB&J sounds delicious! You're a step ahead of me ... I don't even have bread in the house - and not on purpose. Mm, I love bread.

My resolution has been broken every day I think? The one where I won't be bitchy to the two nimrods I work by. Actually, I think today I am doing my best - but that isn't say much.

I'm still candy/chocolate free. That's not really much of a resolution anymore. I mean I made it in 9th grade and have stuck to it ever since. Now it is just habit I guess.

I'm seriously craving PB&J now.