Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Twitter Tuesday

I know it's been a while since I did a Twitter Tuesday for you guys so I'm taking a break from a 12+ hour work day to troll Twitter for funny people. You can thank me later.

Check Out: @SassyPantssss
Bio:  I'm a cardiovascular technologist, exercise physiologist, whogivesafuckologist... Nothing nice to say? Come sit by me! Unless you're a cranky fuckwad.


My favorite Tweets:

  • @4_petesakes61 I might tweet like a total cunt, but I'm actually very NON confrontational IRL. I think I'm gonna do the same as you would.
  • When you see a stolen tweet in your TL, do you call them out for being a plagiarizing fuckstick or simply unfollow?
  • Getting ready for work is so much fun til you realize it was all a dream & you've slept through your alarm again.
  • Perhaps my bio should include a warning about the risks of applying my tweets to a sand chafed twat.
  • I'm gonna create a list of followers called "borderline unfollows if they don't stop with the fucking football tweets."
  • Some1 unfollowed me for my anti football tweet. I feel bad knowing his vagina weeps for the shitty team he was cheering for.
  • My neighbors don't seem to understand my dog follows commands better when they're preceded by the words "Hey asshole!"
  • I'm gonna go build a snowman. Wait. Did I say snowman? Oh well... I'm sure you know I meant snowcock.
  • I just checked out who Twitter thinks is similar to me. I dunno who I feel more sorry for... me or them?
  • How many times are you supposed to say "bless you" when someone sneezes before you're allowed to punch them in the face?
  • My favorite jeans have more rips & tears than a labor & delivery ward.
  • You know who doesn't give a shit about the place or time? Bowels.
  • Why do people say "red head?" I think they mean "orange head." Or "fire crotch." (Goodbye orange haired followers).
  • Watching my boss fail to get his tiny catheter into a woman's huge vessel sure explains why his wife is such a stabby cunt.
  • Some asshat didn't wave after I let him thru so I ran him into a ditch. Feeling much better about the situation now.

No comments: