Friday, January 7, 2011

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

So I logged into facebook last night and was just, you know, routinely stalking my exes and future lays checking up on my friends and how they were doing in the world of facebook when I noticed a friend (and huge crush) was tagged in some pictures.

Of which were titled YO DOMINOS IM IN THE HOT TUB... and I'M ENGAGED!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Turns out, my gut was right when it gurgled it's initial response. Crush is now engaged.

I had always secretly harbored a hope that after dental school, crush would return to Atlanta and bump into me downtown. We'd lock eyes across the room and then catch up over a beer or two. Eventually, he'd get my number. We'd hang out and then date and then he'd propose to ME not some cow he met in college and has dated off and on long distance since starting grad school.

Where the fuck is my ROMCOM damnit?

1 comment:

City Girl said...

I routinely "check up on my friends," too - lol. Sorry that you had to find out the news this way. Did your ex really announce he was engaged with that album title? Ugh!