Monday, January 3, 2011

An Atlanta Thrasher for You

How old is a cougar? And how young can she date?

I was once told it is acceptable to date down to 1/2 your age plus 7 which for me at this moment in time (because I get older in a week) is 20 years old. Which means this guy I just discovered while sitting at the Thrashers game is totally acceptable for me to boink:

Not surprisingly I cannot locate shirtless pictures of him. WTF? Must be that whole playing on ice thing. Anyway, say hello to Thrashers defenseman Zach Bogosian. Who I got really excited about until I realized he was only fucking 20 years old.


Also not surprisingly, his wikipedia has almost no information on him. Whatever, I will continue to fantasize about him whenever I damn well please. I may even become a puck chaser.

No comments: