Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Ring Check

Soooo another one of my conquests has proposed to his girlfriend. I thought it was time to check in with the conquests and see who would still be up for a fuck if I dialed him now*.

  1. The First- as far as I can tell, single. Last I heard, banging all his old conquests that are not currently engaged or married.
  2. Penis Nano- just proposed to what I am assuming is Vagina Nano.
  3. The Bartender- in a relationship. With a girl who shares my name.
  4. Spring Break Guy- unknown.
  5. Dr. Pothead- still in a relationship. Going on like 4 years. Told me last week he plans on proposing.
  6. TrueLove- Engaged. Fiance moved from up north down to Atlanta to be with him and he popped the question.
  7. The Whatever- Engaged. To a girl who apparently dislikes me despite never having spent more than 5 minutes with me.
  8. Lucky Charms- single. And looking better than ever.
  9. The Marine- MARRIED. Still. I know, I'm just as shocked as you are.
  10. The Groomsman- Single.
  11. Batboy- In a serious relationship.
  12. Spring Fling- Engaged to be married in TWENTY FIVE DAYS!!!! (Babe! so says his fiance on his facebook page).
  13. The Sleeper- unknown
  14. The Cable Guy- unknown
  15. TD Tommy- unknown

* I know, even with a ring on it they could feasibly be down to fuck.

No comments: