Thursday, October 28, 2010

OHMYFUCKINGGODTHECOOLESTFUCKINGTHING!!!!

Are you a female?

Do you live in or around metro Atlanta?

Do you like to dish about sex and relationships?

Do you want to hang out with moi?

If you answered YES to all of those questions, then pay attention!!!!!

Are you sitting down?


Hot Mess and I spotted something so totally spectacular that we just had to apply and now share with all of you! You can thank us later. Anyway, fellow bloggers and possessors of rockin' gaggles, Jess and Becky ARE COMING TO ATLANTA. If you aren't reading their blog, WTF is up with My Love Life, you are missing out! You see Hot Mess and I read this post about their tour and Hot Mess immediately composed a stellar letter that went a little like this:

Hi Jess & Becky!

I was sooo excited to read about your WTF tour!!! That's awesome! I think you guys should definitely come to Atlanta (if you weren't already planning on it) because I've actually begun to educate people on the concept of the Gaggle down here (before you decided to go on tour) AND Atlanta is loaded with singles/non-dates/ambigudates.

I've commented a few times on your site and I absolutely LOVED the "don't be THAT girl" piece I read today. My friend Berryfine and I are both bloggers and have given shout-outs to your blog before because it's just so genius. Seriously. It is. I can't tell you how many times I've sat down with a couple girlfriends and a bottle of wine and over-analyzed that text message or that email or his behavior on a group date or whatever. And we run around in circles being like "i mean, he definitely likes you if he said/did THAT" and then we get fixated on him for a while, then another opportunity arises and we're trying to figure out how to balance it all. And we've never been able to come up with a name for it. Seriously. Gaggle = Genius.

Ok, enough ass-kissing I suppose. Berryfine and I are both up for being interviewed. And we have a lot of girlfriends in the Atlanta area that would gladly give you their 2 cents on their gaggles/love lives/non-dates. If you'd like a list of people, I'm sure I can come up with one early next week. Just let me know what you need from me to make a stop in Atlanta happen!

I've copied Erin on this so that's 2 of us already! (crossing fingers!)

Thanks!

So...a while has gone by, I've started a new job and I've just been beyond stressed (plus its football season peeps) so clearly I forgot about it. But I woke up this morning and was just dragging. After my 6 am walk, I sat down at my computer and JESS HAD EMAILED HOT MESS AND I BACK!!!!! To say it made my morning is an understatement!

Ladies!!!

I'm so sorry that we're just getting back to you now - as you might've seen on the site, I've been traveling for most of this month throughout Texas and California for interviews and I'm just now taking a moment to breathe and catch up on everything. Finally!

Thanks SO much for reaching out, and for being such fans of the site. Both Becky and I absolutely loved getting your email, and I can't wait to hear some of your stories! We're definitely planning on an Atlanta trip, so it's great to hear that you both would be up for being interviewed and might have other interested friends as well. We're still finalizing the dates, but it will probably be sometime in December. Hopefully you'll be in town then?

I'm going to put us all on a quick email to the rest of the WTF?! team - Becky, Loren and West - so that they can e-meet you and we can start getting psyched for Atlanta...

Really looking forward to meeting you ladies, and thanks again!!! Hope that all is going well with your gaggles - if not, we'll just have to dish about it soon instead ;)

xoxo,
Jess

So if this is something you'd be interested in participating- cocktails, sex talk and ladies- then hit us up. We're still getting details but we are super stoked and we want all of you involved as well!

No comments: