Sunday, October 24, 2010

Boston Boys



Ummmm I love football. Seriously. I also love Boys. So that works out well when boys are cute and play football. For instance, Tom Brady.Then, I thought, why not see what else the Boston line up has to offer. So I bring you, the boys of Boston.



Even with his Beiber-esque locks, I'd bang him.
Julian Edelman, 24, also rocks the Bieber look. And is absolutely adorable doing it.
Kickers can get it between the uprights, take for instance Stephen Gostkowski.
Awww...
look, he's rocked the Bieber, too!

Rob Gronkowski does NOT rock a Bieberlook, instead opting for a mohawk. Because of this, I will forgive his choice of University of Florida as a college.
You'll have to forgive the ridiculous layout on this thing but I just started using the Mac to blog and clearly, I'm struggling. Doesn't matter, their still HOT.

2 comments:

runluaurun.com said...

What about the boys that don't play football? I'm a little hurt! ;)

Berryfine said...

Haha well after last nights win for the Celtics maybe I'll move onto them...