Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One More Mile Winner!


Well I used the old random number generator this time. It's definitely not as fun as my other methods but I'm kind of strapped for time due to my inability to drag myself out of bed lately (which could be a result of being so stressed out about my job). Anyway, there were 34 eligible entries in the contest (one comment was mine, the other that got disqualified was the person who put all entries in one comment indicating they did not read my directions. Sorry buddy). You don't care about that shit though so here ya go:

Courtney of I Can Do This come on down! Or shoot me an email (fromfat2fab2009@gmail.com) letting me know your email address so I can get you your gift certificate to One More Mile!

4 comments:

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

Wheee! I'm so excited! I've been really lucky lately with the giveaways. Thank you!

Be sure to enter my giveaway for a Road ID!
http://superfoodsuperfood.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/road-id-giveaway/

Berryfine said...

Haha hopefully tonight I will have time to catch up on everyone's blogs!

Adam said...

I'm assuming by "courtney' you meant "adam". yay! I won!!

One Crazy Penguin said...

Haha, nice try Adam...although if you put on a wig....