Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Musings

  • I'm not letting the 30 day photo challenge get int the way of blogging. That would just be laziness, ya know? And if there is anything Berryfine is not it is lazy. That's a lie.
  • If you're into music, check out Why Don't Hipsters Dance. I originally went here thinking it would be someone making fun of hipsters but whatever. It's good for music. 
  • We all know I hate my  strongly dislike my neighbors so it should come as no surprise that they've managed to piss me off again. New neighbors moved on into the building across the way. Which would be all well and good except they were moving in at midnight last Thursday. WTF is that? On top of that, they moved in enough mattresses to make me think they got today's Groupon early and bought out mattress firm. 
  • I am really starting to get old when I prefer getting drunk on cheap wine in my own apartment to going out and doing shots. OH.EM.GEE did I really just fucking say that? Ew.
  • In Atlanta this weekend? Hit up Lucky Fest and maybe you can have a beer (or 12) with me. And if you're really lucky you'll be able to take shots with Berryfine's very fine Mom (she likes Lemon Drops just so you know). However, keep mentions of the blog to a minimum. Mom knows I'm a drunk but she doesn't need to know anything past that. MMMkay?
  • For those of you who don't have your green gear for St. Patty's Day yet, let It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia help you. I personally own the flipadelphia shirt but would love it in green. I would kill for the green beer pong table too. Just in case any of you were interested in buying me presents. 
  • Tomorrow is fat tuesday. How do I always forget just how much boozing occurs in the winter/spring months. I mean you start the year off with NYE, then there is my birthday (clearly a fucking holiday if there ever was one), MLK Jr Day, President's Day, Oyester Fest (times 11 billion), Valentine's Day (single's Awareness day), Fat Tuesday, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Parade Day (NJ), Shamrock/Lucky Fest, Highland Festival...20 billion beer fests....I could keep going but I'm getting hungover just thinking about it. You would think I could get myself drunk listing them but alas I cannot.
  • The relocation bug has bitten me again. It cannot come at a worse time as moving is in no way feasible to move. But god I am so over Atlanta right now. 
  • My best friend showed me this website FOREVER ago and I'm still obsessed: Left-handed Toons. Why the fuck didn't I think of this?
  • Am I forcing it at this point?
  • I just went through the office mail and saw this little fact: Beginning January 1, 2011 estimates are that 10,000 people will turn 65 every day for the next 19 years. Look I'm not trying to be an asshole but seriously? Maybe it is time to consider dying. Cause my paycheck doesn't even cover me. It sure as shit won't cover these people. Anybody ever read Boomsday by Christopher Buckley? Suddenly that premise doesn't seem so far fetched, does it?FYI, it's a great book. If you haven't read it, you should buy it.

No comments: