Monday, March 7, 2011

Marry, Fuck, KILL.

Okay I'm jacking this from every other site and show that has done it and I'm just being honest and saying I'm jacking it. Taking a poll if you will. Because let's assume one of these guys is actually in my life currently and I'd like to know your thoughts. Bam. No I am not helping Ashton cheat on Demi.



So tell me, as their characters, who is the last fuck of your life, the greatest shag of all and the body you're burying in the backyard. Fucking blogger is being a bitch and won't let me put them in a row.

Oh, and if you're wondering where Fez is, well...let's be honest there are only room for three and Fez is really more of a my boyfriend dumped me and I'm really drunk and just want to feel loved please make out with me kind of guy.

No comments: