Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How To Make Your Girlfriend Happy

I'm so confused? Like I googled THINGS GIRLS SHOULDN'T DO IN BED and this is what I got? Why are there results telling me shit that has nothing to do with what I asked? Should I have binged it? Pretty much the exact opposite of what I was going for. But I'm a girl. I can adjust. I can be flexible. I can have a fucking good laugh at something that a guy and a girl got together and put out there for us to read.

My favs from the article:

  1. The most important thing is to learn about women. If you never understand women in general, how will you understand your girl? Women are very maternal creatures: they love taking care of things. That's why she cooks you great meals, or worries when you don't call after you've driven home. Understand that she is not being excessively clingy; it is a natural part of being a woman, and therefore part of who she is. Perceive it as a good thing; women are only inclined to do this if they genuinely love and care about you a great deal. If she has stopped doing these things, there's something wrong! Most women are also very naturally affectionate and will often smother you with hugs and kisses and the like. The fact is, most will. That's how they think they are showing their love for you. If you feel this is a little too much, tell her gently that you like/love her a lot, but you're not ready for so much attention just yet. This won't hurt her feelings, but she will get the message. Remember also that women have been raised around stories that end in girls finding the 'Perfect Man', become a Princess and live happily ever after. Therefore, it is ingrained into their subconsciousness that they must find a man who is perfect in every way. While this is basically impossible, this article will help you understand what will make her happy, without changing your own personality. (I pissed myself right here).
  2. Be confident. Be proud of being her boyfriend. There are appropriate times and places for affection. Kissing and intimate touching does not usually go over well in public. But don't be too shy to hold her hand in public because you shouldn't be ashamed that she's yours. (What the fuck? Are we 16?)
  3. Do not argue in public and cause a scene. This will humiliate her and she'll think twice about going out with you again. Similarly, If you and your girl have an argument, don't do or say things to her that are mean and spiteful. That will make her think that you're a maniac.(I can't believe you argued with me in the hallway by the lockers. I am so EMBARRASSED!)
  4. Don't start getting lazy about how you look just because you think she's yours. Continue trying to impress her because she might just lose interest if you begin to slack off.(Damn straight. If I have to shave my legs every god damn day and get waxed in my private areas the least you could do is make a half assed effort to look like you want to be a part of this relationship.)
  5. Touch her regularly. Even the slightest touch can make a woman feel special. Hold her hand, give her a hug or gently touch her face--these gestures will all make her feel protected and loved.(Seriously, this should say fuck her regularly.)
If you can,click the link because there is a sweet video PLUS some warnings PLUS some related wikihows. 


But seriously, why is there nothing about sex on here?!?!?!

1 comment:

Fabulously Single said...

So… Lies are bad, flirting= cheating, and you should cater to a sniveling girlfriend with no self esteem when she feels threatened by your girl friends.

“Glance at her every so often just to let her know you know she's still there, or offer a genuine smile.” Really? Where would she have gone?? Obviously we’ve established at this point that the girls this article is referencing are too pathetic to go anywhere on their own…

Haha, great read… I’m curious as to what makes these A-hole’s think their qualified to give advice.

And in the books I've read... NO princesses have to cook a meal for their man. They have servants for that. And I agree that they should have mentioned that it is impossible to keep your girlfriend happy if you don't please her in the bedroom. And make her an effin balogna sandwich after!