Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Day photo challenge

Everybody is doing this shit on facebook. I don't play that way. Instead, I'm throwing it up here on the blog because I figure, WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T LOVE PICTURES? Plus, it guarantees I have topics for at least a month. Plus, I know you want to know me. But not in a biblical sense.

Anybody know the rules to this shit?

Pretty sure day 1 is a photo of me. And 10 things about me. So here goes nothing.


1. My favorite word is Fuck. Seriously. I know you find it surprising but I just fucking love dropping fucking f bombs. It is an incredibly diverse word. And, when done right, really adds a lot of spice to a conversation. Or blog. I haven't a clue if I do it right but I fucking love it so it fucking stays.
2. My favorite letter is B. B is for boobs, beer, booze, balls, brews, beach, bars, BOOM, boning, boner...I mean, come on. Is there a b word out there you dislike? If there is, I can't think of it right now.
3. I work in finance. Which is stupid because I haven't taken a math course since I was 17. And I hate numbers. I did however pass the calculus portion of the UGA entrance exam despite never having taken calculus.
4. I have a large family. My mom has 10 brothers and sisters, my dad has 6. I have a brother and a sister. My step dad has a sister. I have 30+ first cousins and twice as many 2nd or 3rd cousins that I actually talk to regularly. Most of them live within 30 minutes of each other.
5. My favorite liquor is is tequila. It isn't the most versatile of the liquors but it is the most fun. It makes me happy or angry. It gives me liquid courage. It tastes delicious. It is fun to shoot. And I adore nothing more than sitting on a patio somewhere drinking a margarita.
6. I'm a beach gal at heart. Jersey Shore is where I long to be. Judge away because I know it is not how you see it on tv.
7. After a conversation, I always imagine how I could have changed it to sound better. Especially fights. Sometimes prior to having a conversation I do it to. Sometimes I do it knowing I'll never say it. Ever.
8. I obsess. Over shit that doesn't even matter to anyone but me. I might have Aspergers. No, no I don't. And even saying it is doing a huge disservice to those that suffer from the Autism Spectrum Disorders. I seriously, seriously apologize for that.
9. Clearly, I say things and then think about them and have to immediately apologize. I am pretty insensitive.
10. I've never been out of the country. If I win the lottery I would like to go to Ireland. Maybe Italy. But honestly, I'd just like to take a vacation that didn't involve going to visit someone. I want to go to the beach for the sake of going to the beach. I want to go to the Grand Canyon, just to go. I want to take a cruise cause I feel like it.

No comments: